Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's Official, we have a dog!

A few weeks ago my dad picked up 5 puppies on the side of the road. We decided to keep one for us, however since our house is on the market we thought we would keep it at my parents until we moved. I just thought it would be easier to not have to leave her or bring her with us everytime someone came to look at the house. But, poor Stella was getting lonely at my parents house and we thought she needed to get used to the kids so we brought her home for good!!!! She also needs to be trained and my parents are just to busy to work with her and give her enough attention. Landon and Macee LOVE her!!!! I think it is finally sinking in that she is their puppy since she is at our house now.


Last night was her first official night at our house and this morning the first thing the kids did was go outside and play with Stella:)
Good morning Stella!!!!








I think she is going to very happy with us!!!




1 comment: